Thursday, September 17, 2009

I became the old cat lady!

I just don't know how it happened... Yesterday or atleast it seems just like yesterday I was twenty something. And now... 40, single and the owner of 3 cats.

I always would make jokes of becoming the old cat lady, I just really didn't think it would happen or happen to me atleast.

It happens to shut ins without friends who love cats, right?

That isn't me. Guilt... that is what it is. I go away on business and the guilt of leaving my teen at home in the care of family causes me to agree to a third, yes I did say 3rd cat.

Cats are ok, but I'm a dogless dog lover.

I guess when I get to the point of searching for a love my personal add must say "Must Love Cats!".

6 comments:

  1. Dear dogless dog love,
    meow.
    bahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 isn't all that bad! When we get up to 7-8..... it may be time for an intervention. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to have three cats too, until the oldest died, but still have two cats, a parrot and a dog. I couln't imagine life without pets!
    DeAnna
    Write Moms

    ReplyDelete
  4. I married, on son, and three cats!!! Great blog.

    http://www.ladybird33.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is jenicoe2001 from eHow! OMG, this sounds just like me!! I used to say I was going to become the crazzzy cat lady... and i DID too! LOL Great blog! I add myself as a friend, and am hoping you can add yourself to my blog! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm down to one kitty, but I'll forever be the Cat Lady in my neighborhood. Joyce from eHow

    ReplyDelete